Monday, January 9, 2017

12 Days of Christmas

This year for the hubby I did 12 Days of Christmas and had him unwrap one present every day from Dec 13th to Christmas. There was some issues with this:
1. You have to be basically done shopping by the 13th. I say basically, because there were four IOU's wrapped up in these packages of stuff I knew I wanted to get, but didn't actually get yet.
2. Do you count up or down? Is Christmas the last day or the first day? 
3. I may have put too much effort into these presents and not enough into his birthday, which was the 15th. Ooops. Good thing he's understanding.



Stickers from the Target Dollar section. Gift wrap mostly from old brown paper bags.


His first present was his yearly Giraffe ornament. He's my giraffe :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment