Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Donut Review! -- The Doughnut Hole --

Where: 350 Canopy St, Suite 120, Lincoln
What: Maple Bacon long john and Chocolate Oreo cake donut
When: Tuesday, October 29th 2013
Website, Twitter

It had been awhile since I had actually gotten to a new donut place and I was going through some withdrawal. What is with all these donut places closing so early in the day? Like before noon sometimes! But that's for another post.



Today's doughnuts were wonderful. I'll spell it correctly since The Doughnut Hole does. But only for them. Also, before getting my doughnuts I did a pretty awesome parallel parking job. Anyways, off topic again.

The chocolate oreo was nice and moist with good flavor. It was also quite thick for a doughnut. The maple long john was I'd say at least 8 inches long. It fit a full strip of bacon across the top. I should have measured. The bacon was a good thickness and had some maple flavoring of it's own and the frosting was my favorite type of maple frosting with more of an artificial flavoring. I'd give both doughnuts a 5/5. Definitely will be going back, just not often because the total was $4.23 for two doughnuts...so like dessert/special treat doughnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment