Monday, October 28, 2013

I've been so busy! :-(

So my sister and I tried to get to Randy's in West Lincoln and still didn't make it. So we went to LaMar's, which I feel I've talked about enough.

Then my boyfriend and I went to South Dakota and tried to go to two different outlets of Flyboy's Donuts and both were closed, including the second one that closed 5 minutes early. We just wanted some donuts! Another failure.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to go to a new donut place in the Haymarket area of Lincoln because I have some free time in the morning.

But, I also have a special treat for the blog! I can make a post about packing for a camping trip :-)

Yeah, I need to travel more...and possibly eat more donuts. Or at least more new donuts. Because today I had a glazed from Conroy's, which is quickly becoming my favorite donut place in Lincoln. Which is pretty awesome since it was one of the first places I went to in Lincoln :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment