Monday, June 9, 2014

Virginia's Travelers' Cafe

What: Chocolate glazed cake donut
Where: 3820 Cornhusker Highway, Lincolne
When: Monday, June 9th, 2014


This morning my fiance and I got up quite early so that he could go to the dentist. I promised a treat after the appointment, so we headed out to breakfast before he had to go back to work. We went to Virginia's Travelers' Cafe, which I had never been too. Very old school diner type place. 


They had tons of breakfasts for someone with a small stomach like myself! We split some eggs and pancakes and french toast, and a donut! The frosting was delicious, but the donut was pretty dry. I'd say 1/5.

The food was much better than the donut, which probably wasn't made there anyways, so I can't really fault them. The french toast was amazing, just the best straight up french toast. No fancy crap, just yumminess. I'd definitely go back for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment