Thursday, August 31, 2017

Best Donuts Factory

What: Chocolate raised, maple sprinkled raised
Where: Great Falls, MT
When: Saturday, July 29th, 2017

Great Falls is kind of a weird town to visit because a lot of the downtown seems shut down. Even this place looked a little closed at first. It probably also didn't help that we arrived 40 minutes before the closed in the afternoon and the selection was not the greatest. Hubby wanted a blueberry but the clerk told him those were actually yesterday's blueberry so he chose a different donut. First, I was impressed by the shape. Hexagons! Not circles! Something different always excites me, especially if it's related to mathematics. Or I'm just crazy and see math everywhere. Which, I mean, it is everywhere.
Anyways, back to the donuts. They were amazing. Seriously, some of the best run of the mill donuts I've ever had. We ate them in the car outside and I was so close to going back in to get more. Everything was perfect about them. 5/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment