Thursday, August 24, 2017

Greenbush Bakery

What: Maple blueberry cake, chocolate cake
Where: Madison, WI
When: Friday, July 14th 2017

A more successful Madison donut stop than Dough Baby, we hit up Greenbush Bakery after we went to the Madison zoo (which was free by the way, and totally cute). I was impressed by the selection so late in the afternoon and then saw that they were open till 3am! When I asked about it, the woman said they were already on their second run of donuts for the day and that they would probably have two more runs before the end of the night. Fresh donuts in the afternoon are the best!

The maple blueberry was perfect, great donut and great icing and so unique! In my reviews (which are too numerous to count at this point...) I have never seen a blueberry donut with maple frosting. 5/5 for sure. Hubby got chocolate cake and I don't really remember anything about it so I'm thinking 2/5. I know you guys love my rating system :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment