Thursday, May 17, 2018

Donuts to Go

What: Mint Oreo, Maple Frosted, Glazed, Key Lime
Where: West 1st St, Sanford FL
When: January or February 2018? I'm bad at dates sometimes


One of the days hubby and I were running errands in Florida, I took him to Donuts to Go. I had been once a pretty long time ago, so it was nice to go again. They were pretty busy but we got some nice looking donuts. Even looking at them know makes me want more!

The donuts themselves were good, but the frosting on both of the frosted ones were very hard and flaked off as soon as we cut (or bit) into them. They still tasted good, but were quite messy to eat. Does anyone else cut donuts up into a bunch of different bites so that everyone can share and try all the different donuts? That isn't weird, right?

I'd give them 3.5/5 for good taste, poor functioning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment