Thursday, March 26, 2015

Conroy's

What: Maple frosted Apple Fritter
Where: 1600 Normandy Court, Lincoln
When: February 2, 2015 (?)

Conroy's is a super old bakery in Lincoln, located near Union College in an older downtown area from before it was part of Lincoln. They opened up a second location about a year ago and I've gone there a couple times. One day in February, my husband surprised me with this amazing donut over my lunch break. Apple fritter AND maple frosting? Interesting!


Just look at the inside of this thing! It was pretty amazing. The frosting wasn't too heavily flavored, which was good since the donut was. The apple taste was perfect and it had just the right amount of crispiness on the bottom. I would get another one, and still split it with someone just because it was huge. 4/5.



No comments:

Post a Comment