Thursday, May 28, 2015

LaMar's for work

What: Cinnamon Crumb
Where: 16th and Q, Lincoln NE
When: Saturday, April 25th, 2015

A coworker of my husband's tried to get him to bring in maple syrup and butter if she brought it pancakes for work on Saturday. He said he thought donuts might be easier to eat in the office. So I drove him to the LaMar's on the way to his office to get some lovely donuts and he asked me to come in with him to help pick them out. Yeah, he works at 8am on Saturdays. I was wearing my pjs. Sorry. He did get me a lovely cinnamon crumb donut that we split. 
Looking through my archives, I see that we had one before (Monday, February 17th, 2014) but this one was fresh. And amazing. Not the neatest to be eating in the car, but soooo delicious. If you like cinnamon coffee cake, this is the donut for you. 5/5. May have single handedly redeemed LaMar's in my book. May have.

No comments:

Post a Comment