Monday, September 7, 2015

Coleman Folding Double Wash Basin

Partially folded
Folded.
Happy Labor Day! We're up near South Dakota camping for the long weekend, but I wanted to tell you guys about my latest camping supply find. While in Cabella's recently, I spent a good amount of time in their camping section. You can buy almost anything you can think of for camping. I try not to go too crazy though and only buy what we absoluely need or what is something that is super cheap and fun. And then I saw this. The Coleman Folding Double Wash Basin. And I feel in love. It's compact. Plus. It's useful. Plus. And it was under $15. Plus, We bought it. Before, we were using multiple large plastic containers, but I always used the plastic containers for packing too. So then we had to empty them, do the dishes, dry everything off, and put it back in. I love that this folds and doesn't take up any space and we can use it almost exclusively for dishes.
I say almost exclusively because it also is great at the end of a camping trip for that one last bag of trash/recycling that seems to be leaking some brownish liquid. Put in the basin and your trunk carpeting stays sticky-mess-free.

I recommend this to anyone who tent camps. (Bonus: amazon link! Although Cabella's was cheaper...)


Unfolded and in use!

No comments:

Post a Comment