Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hurt's Donut, the actual review

What: Peanut Butter Oreo and Andes Mint
When: Monday, June 27th, 2016
Where: 10th and P, Lincoln NE

We kept it simple for our first visit, also because we were half asleep. Hubby was excited to try a mint donut since he had never seen one (I don't think I have either) and I couldn't move past the peanut butter oreo once I saw it.
They were both fantastic. They were on giant chocolate cake donuts and there was no scrimping on frosting or toppings. I thought the cake donut was a perfect base for them because it was fluffy and moist and not overpower so the frosting and toppings got to be the stars. I would give both a 5/5 and I can't wait to go back to get more. They were $2 each, but because I bought a shirt (for $22) we got one free. Only 10 more visits to pay for the shirt...They also felt so heavy, I wanted to weigh them when we got home. Just to see. Quarter pound donuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment