Thursday, July 28, 2016

College World Series

Hubby is a huge baseball fan. Huge. I kind of hate baseball. But now I watch a lot of it. And whine about some stuff. But know more about the game than I wish I did. Anyways, he and his family have been going to the College World Series forever. His mom's aunt and uncle first got season tickets maybe in the 60's. His uncle still gets season tickets, but mostly it's the cousins that go to the games now. Hubby tries to go to every game possible. This year I think he made it to 6. I went to 3. I like the tailgating better. I think I tailgating more games than I went to.

At the second game I was at, we did get some of the stadium donuts. For reviewing of course! They were the mini donuts that are made with a conveyer belt contraption that they put in a bag and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar while they're hot so the sugar starts to melt just right.

 

They were surprisingly tasty for stadium food, although somewhat pricy. I would give them a 4/5 for taste and a 2/5 for value. I guess that averages to a 3/5 doesn't it.

And now to end with some lovely sunset photos we took while waiting for traffic to clear because Omaha scheduled both the College World Series and the Olympic Swim Trials the same weekend with similar ending times. Yeah. Not smart.



No comments:

Post a Comment