Thursday, July 7, 2016

Hurt's Donuts!

This place has been blowing up facebook for months, I got my shirt back in April, and they finally opened on June 27th. At 5am. Now, they did invite people to camp out and were giving away prizes, and maybe I'm not the best donut spokesperson, but we didn't camp out. I'm going to blame the giant scab on my knee from face planting so hard while running last week the bruise on my chin makes it look like I have a goatee.


We did set our alarm for 5am (opening time), threw on some clothes, and drove down there. We arrived right after the crowd that camped out had been in and out, but the news lady was still there waiting to interview more people I suppose. We got two donuts (to be reviewed later) and lots of pictures of the inside. Very well decorated and over the top, and I cannot wait to go back. So many donuts to try!




No comments:

Post a Comment