Monday, August 8, 2016

Travel Blogging

In my research so far, I've found a couple favorites for videos and blog posts about traveling. Figured I should share if anyone else wants to live variously!

1. Gone with the Wynns
Married couple, used to travel in an huge motor home, recently bought a boat. I can't imagine sailing everyone! Can't wait to see their sunset pictures.

2. Less Junk < More Journey
Another married couple, but with a toddler this time. And awesome accents. I love when they make fun of each other.

3. The Long Long Honeymoon
Haven't watched too much of these two (obviously another married couple) but they tow an Airstream, so they have lots of good towing tips. They also aren't full time travelers, but I'll give them a pass if they can teach me how to tow!

4. Project Gap Year
Just heard about these guys, a family from Lincoln! They are either about to leave, or just left for their year on the road. Their twist: no rv or travel trailer! Just driving around in their car, and eventually flying to Australia. Really looking forward to following their year in real time!

1 comment: