Monday, May 29, 2017

Parchment Paper Chicken

My brother-in-law recently sent me this youtube video thinking it looked like something I'd be interested in. Heck yeah! It is a quick overview of four different recipes for cooking chicken wrapped in parchment paper (hello easy clean up!) thus keeping it moist. I even sent it on to another sister who tried it first. We both used foil for our trials, but she pre made a couple of them to eat during a week without labeling them. Surprise dinner!

I tried the bbq chicken and the asparagus one, but I am horrible about making sure I really have all the ingredients ahead of time. For the bbq, my potatoes had gone bad so I used a bed of spinach. For the asparagus one I totally missed the pesto and sliced tomatoes and just bought the asparagus. So I substituted some feta cheese and called it a day. This may not really be a review of the recipes then...
Anyways, here are the pics and I would definitely make them again. The bbq was the best (covered with white onion and corn) and the asparagus one was just eh. Buy the pesto next time, Crazy Donut Lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment