Thursday, May 18, 2017

Siedlik Bakery

What: Glazed Croissant
Where: 4524 S. 84th St, Omaha NE
When: Wednesday, March 28, 2017

I'm not sure if you've heard about what happens to my mother when she comes to visit Omaha. It's quite a spectacle. Obviously in a good way. But one of her trademark Omaha habits is showing up back at my aunts from some errand with a ton of donuts from some bakery she passed along the way. And this time was no different, a huge box from Siedlik suddenly appeared.
Sadly, I was not feeling the greatest by this time in her visit (we all passed around a pretty bad cold) but I still managed to get the last glazed croissant in the box. Glazed croissants may be my new favorite. I always like croissants anyways for their flakey, buttery goodness, but add donut glaze to that and I'm hooked. So hooked in fact, I forgot to take a picture till I was about halfway through it! Delicious! 5/5 and why hadn't I heard about this bakery before??

No comments:

Post a Comment