Monday, August 24, 2015

50 States, 50 Donuts

While researching one of my donut stops in July, I found this lovely list by Zagat of one donut from each state. I love lists like this by state, and this one is especially nice because you can view it as a list and not a slide show! Woohoo!

From the list, I have gone/had donuts from:
Colorado's Glazed and Confused Donuts
Massachusette's Union Square Donuts
Minnesota's Glam Doll Donuts
North Carolina's Krispy Kreme (although probably not the flagship store since I've never been to Winston-Salem)
Oregon's Voodoo Donuts
Pennsylvania's Federal Donuts
Texas' Shipley Do-Nuts
Washington's Top Pot Hand-Forged Doughnuts

However, I've only had two of the actual donuts on the list (The Maple Bar at Voodoo and the Sticky Bun at Federal Donuts, which may be my husband's favorite donut ever)

No comments:

Post a Comment