Monday, August 10, 2015

Coffee and Donuts

There is a new cookie company in Lincoln that has amazingly soft cookies. They sell them at farmer's market's mostly, but are starting to do business hours at their community kitchen. We decided to get some tiny cookies to bring to different 4th of July bbq's, and while we were there picking them up we grabbed their "Coffee and Donuts" cookie to try. (BTW, the tiny cookies were a special order I did via facebook message, so easy! I love when companies work with you and make it so easy to patronize them!) 

The Coffee and Donuts cookie is described as "Nutmeg, coffee, good morning" and tasted kind of like a snickerdoodle to me. With yummy frosting. It wasn't my favorite of their cookies (that may be the Lucky Strike) but it was good. I know we'll go back for more, but I want to try more of their flavors before I would get another Coffee and Donut one.



No comments:

Post a Comment