Thursday, August 13, 2015

Top Pot

What: Blueberry Cinnamon and Sugar
Where: 2758 Alki Ave SW, Seattle, WA 98116
When: Sunday, July 26th 2015

This is my first Washington review! Top Pot is the local chain in Seattle (with a couple stores in Dallas as well) and has a huge variety of donuts. We had planned on going back for more later, but never got around to it. 

Our first, and only Top Pot donut was the blueberry cake donut with cinnamon and sugar dusting. The blueberry was the most subdued blueberry flavor I've ever had in a cake donut. The cinnamon and sugar coating was nice and the donut itself was moist, but I wouldn't get this flavor again. I wanted to try one of their maple donuts, but we just got too busy in Seattle to go back! Next time!

I give it a 3/5, we'll see if the husband gives it a different score.

No comments:

Post a Comment