Thursday, January 21, 2016

Disney donuts

What: Chocolate Eclair
Where: France in EPCOT (Disney)
When: Monday, January 18th, 2016


Went to Florida. Still didn't get to any reviews of actual donut places in Florida. I should really get on that. I was too busy playing chickenfoot (stop right now and look it up, then order some dominoes). But we did get some free passes to EPCOT (thanks to my brother-in-law) so I'm counting this as my Florida donut review.

If you've never been to Disney, you can go if you want. But you don't have to. It's nice when it's free. The food still isn't though. And since you only have Disney options for food while you're at the park, they aren't striving to really be that great. Maybe the $30/plate sit down restaurants are, but we ain't got time for that.

In France (wait, have you ever been to EPCOT? I should explain, they have some ride and theme park stuff at the front, but then there is a lake at the back with a ton of country themed exhibits/areas around it, one of them being France. There is also Canada and Germany and Mexico and Japan and China and some other's I'm probably forgetting. Italy). Anyways, back in France we got a bunch of desserts and coffee and it was probably the best food of the day. Except the eclair. The eclair was just eh. Kind of dry. Not a lot of flavor in the chocolate filling. I'd say 2/5 and would get something else next time. The chocolate pudding and creme brule on the other hand were both quite yummy.




No comments:

Post a Comment