Monday, April 18, 2016

The Nebraska Passport

For the past couple of summers, Nebraska has curated and published a list of 80 places in groups of 10 to visit throughout the state. They're restaurants, stores, parks, landmarks and other oddities to visit (include bakeries!). Last summer the hubby and I traveled so much but I kept forgetting about the Passport! We could have hit so many places!

So this year, we've already started the planning! The list has been released but booklets aren't out yet (or descriptions of the places...not sure what some even are!) Last weekend I combed the list to try to figure out which ones were closest to Omaha and Lincoln because my first goal was 10 sites (free tshirt!) but after making the list I think we could easily hit 20 and get a free mug. And we've been talking it up with all our friends and family so hopefully it will help create some fun day and weekend trips, starting with a trip to Minden, Nebraska on April 30th! It's almost summer!
(I will stop writing now so I stop with the exclamation points...)


No comments:

Post a Comment