Thursday, June 9, 2016

Black Cat Bake Shop

What: Vanilla Creme gluten free filled donut
Where: 2000 W Broadway, Missoual MT 59808
When: Friday, May 27th, 2017

I was super nervous about trying a gluten free donut because my last experience with a gluten free donut was possibly the worst donut experience I had ever had. I actually threw out a half eaten donut. Yuck. So dry.
This was the exact opposite. It was delicious! The dough was super spongy and moist, the chocolate frosting was a perfect ganache, and the vanilla filling in the middle balanced it all out! I didn't even get a chance to eat it the day we bought it, but it was still delicious the next day, and the day after that when we finally finished it! (It was a large donut and we were a little busy on our trip, no judging!) 5/5 without a doubt.
I kind of wish I had gotten more...well, more donuts. We definitely got more baked goods at the place. But I ate those quickly without taking pictures, sorry! If you're every in the area, try the sausage and red pepper croissant, warmed up a little. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment