Thursday, June 16, 2016

Random Gas Station

What: Maple raised donut
Where: No idea, maybe Scottsbluff?
When: Tuesday, May 31st 2016

So the drive home from Montana was tough for me. I was tired and cranky and lacking in sleep (it's hard to sleep when there are people to talk to and things to do!) and I started to get a migraine the morning we left our vacation house. Thankfully a ton of coffee and some dramamine cleared that up eventually, but it was still a not so fun ride home.
At one of our stops, the second day I believe, I came in from pumping gas to see the hubby at the register buying me a maple donut! He's so sweet! And it was pretty good too! I'd say a near perfect gas station donut with excellent artificial maple flavoring and a very moist donut. I'd say 4/5. And I was able to get a picture of the donut case, but still didn't write down the name of the station. Maybe you can read it at the top on the baskets or something?

1 comment: