Sunday, August 4, 2013

My review of Krispy Kreme

So just like Dunkins, I've been to a lot of Krispy Kremes and sometimes they're good and sometimes they aren't.

They're very different than Dunkins so I won't go into which one I like better. It's like comparing apples to oranges, y'all.

I feel like Krispy Kreme is very decadent and more dessert like. There is a lot of sugar and a lot of butter in those things. My favorites are hot glazed, Boston Creme, or lemon filled. The lemon filling is very smooth and tart.

If you still haven't tried a Krispy Kreme donut and you see the hot donuts now sign lit up, you have to stop. The ones they sell in grocery stores are not anywhere close to the ones at the actual donut shops.

One thing I will say Krispy Kreme has on Dunkins is that most (all?) of the donut shops make the donuts there for real, in front of windows where you can watch them coming off the line.

And that's all I have to say on Krispy Kremes.

No comments:

Post a Comment