Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Donut Professor

Where: 8410 S 73rd Plaza, Papillion NE
What: Maple raised donut
When: Saturday, August 24, 2013
website

This place is close to my aunt's house and I've driven past it probably a million times. But it was always closed. So last Saturday I hustled over there and barely made it before noon. The selection was probably what you'd expect for a place about to close. In maple my choices were raised or long john. I'm glad I went with raised, because the long john would have been even more of a waste of a donut.


The maple frosting was too sugary and the actual donut was ridiculously dry. It tasted like it had been out for a couple of days, not just hours. I understand a lot of places don't make the donuts in house, but I feel like they should still taste fresh to some degree! I'd say 0/5. Didn't even finish the donut. Attempted to eat just the frosting. You know that's bad when I'd rather just throw it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment