Monday, April 14, 2014

Bagel Station, Port Jervis

What: Jelly filled powder sugar, cinnamon and sugar raised
Where: 1 West Main St, Port Jervis NY 12771
When: Saturday, March 15, 2014

We got here later in the day so the selection was pretty sparse. The donuts were light and fluffy and I liked the jelly filling in the powdered sugar one.

My brother put it best by saying that they just made the donuts, they didn't specialize in them. You could tell eating them. This was also after the entire NYC donut tour, so they seemed pretty nondescript and I was a little donuted out.
I would give the filled one a 3/5 and the raised one a 2.5/5.

The cafe itself was pretty nice and had salads and sandwiches and even still had my sister's purse an hour or so later when she realized she had forgotten it there. Close call!

No comments:

Post a Comment