Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cocoon Grid-It Organizer Review

With my birthday money this year, I bought myself something I've been looking at for awhile...a Cocoon Grid-It organizer. I love organizers and traveling and I have a lot of portable electronics that need homes in my carry on. Sometimes I just use a ziplock. But this looked so much cooler, I had to buy it.
I got it at the Container Store for $19.99 plus tax. I choose the medium size, 12" x 8". I put it to use immediately on my trip.

Electronics/accessories I've used it for:
Digital camera battery charger
Digital camera cord
I-pod
I-pod cord
Phone charger
Headphones
Minispeaker


Pros: Holds the cords in place, variety of sized bands and openings for different things, loops for hanging organizer, zipper pocket in back for little stuff.

Cons: Moderately expensive for a "maybe I'll use it sometime" purchase, takes some finaggeling to get everything in its place and make the most use of space.

So far I'm very happy with my purchase, even at home I'm not searching for cords in my cord box so much. I like having it visable so I know where my chargers and speaker are at all times. For security, I put my netbook cords in it so that I didn't have to take my netbook out of its neoprene case. I definitely recommend it for people who travel frequently (3-4 times per year) and/or people who have a lot of gadgets.

No comments:

Post a Comment