Monday, July 27, 2015

Donut Stationary!




While in Barnes and Nobel recently I saw a pretty amazing card set. Donuts, with bakery paper envelopes! How amazing are these? They do require extra postage, and I hope the paper doesn't rip on the machines, but totally worth it. I used my first one as a thank you for my aunt. Hope she likes it!

I also picked up these scented stickers, but totally forgot to use one on the thank you note. So I will have to update ya'll on these later. Can't wait to see how they smell!

2 comments:

  1. oooo i love that packaging! i bought little cookie bags made of that material and elly said she knew i just wanted them regardless of the reason i made up for needing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds perfect for cookies! Like tiny bakery bags!

      Delete