Thursday, December 24, 2015

Best Western at Hunt's Landing

What: Cake donut, cinnamon sugar donut
Where: Best Western at Hunt's Landing, Matamoras, Pennsylvania
When: Friday, November 27th, 2015

As part of our crazy family holiday, we drove to see my brother, sister in law, and nephew and niece from Philadelphia. Five of us in one car, after eating a full Thanksgiving dinner and various desserts. But we made it, and I slept in the next morning. For sure. So I convinced the hubby to go get me the free breakfast to go so I didn't have to get up too early. He brought back some excellent eggs and potatoes, and some random donuts. 
Sometimes you have to eat the bad donuts to appreciate the good. These were definitely the bad. Once you have been writing a donut blog for as long as I have, I can definitely pass on some bad baked goods at this point and not even worry about temptation. I would give these 1/5, because there were edible. Just not enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment