Monday, December 7, 2015

Personal donut art

For Christmas last year I got a picture frame from my aunt that said "Hello Beautiful" at the bottom. It was green, which was awesome. But I didn't know if I should put a picture of myself in it? Maybe a wedding photo? My best friend? I was so unsure, the frame set empty for almost an entire year. Until Saturday. I finally figured it out, I'd put a scenery photo from the wedding in it. The lake was gorgeous, I'm sure I had a picture of it somewhere. So I started going through a pile of wedding photos and found something even better.
The donuts my sister made for us at the wedding. Homemade boston creme donuts. My father in law still talks about these donuts. They totally deserve "Hello Beautiful." And once they were in the frame, and I had opened and closed it 5 more times to get the same piece of dust off the mat after it kept sticking to a different part of the mat, I realized it would look perfect over my donut painting from June! We're getting quite the gallery going in our kitchen :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment