Thursday, December 31, 2015

Tastykakes

What: Tastykake Rich Chocolate Frosted Mini Donut
When: blocked the date from my memory
Where: My kitchen?

It's been a busy month. I totally forgot to start my receipt envelope for Christmas 2015 till maybe the 22nd. Hope everyone likes their gifts! No returns! Hahahaha.

Anyways, at one point I grabbed some Tastykakes at the grocery store. Tastykakes are like a regional form of Hostess or Little Debbie, normally only found in the northeast. My father-in-law is from Pennsylvania, so they remind him of home and he loves them. My husband kind of loves them, from the family connection. I ate my share in college (for some reason we had Tastykakes for breakfast on almost all of our band trips...) and am kind of over them.

But you gotta review all kinds of donuts if you review donuts, right?? Right. So I bought a pack. And ate half a donut. And took a picture and then passed them along to my husband to finish. Dry. Almost as dry as that vegan cookie I tried in the fall. No flavor. Can I give a negative score? This may be a -2/5. Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment