Thursday, March 24, 2016

Dunkin Donuts - Omaha Donut Shootout



What: Valentine's Day heart donut (chocolate frosted raised filled donut)
Where: Omaha Donut Shootout
When: Saturday, February 13th 2016


I've had Dunkin's plenty of times, and sometimes they're good and sometimes they're bad. I was excited to try the heart shaped one at the shootout because, obviously, it isn't available all the time. Also, it looked to be filled with a fudgier filling than most filled donuts. Or really just a chocolate filling when most filled donuts stick to vanilla or fruit flavors.

I definitely enjoyed it because I like Dunkin's chocolate frosting. I don't care too much for sprinkles, but they added to the look of the donut enough that I just dealt with them. I wish chocolate filled donuts were more popular, but it's always nice to get something different. I'd give it a 3.5/5.



No comments:

Post a Comment