Thursday, March 31, 2016

LaMars - Omaha Donut Shootout

I forgot to ask which Lamar's the Donut Shootout donuts were from, because I don't think I've seen one in Omaha. But there is one near where my dentist just moved to. Because that's convenient. Or a bad idea...
My husband and I have decided that LaMar's is very hit or miss, dependent on what time of day you get there or what day you go in general. At our first Donut Shootout stop, they had some Lamar's that weren't memorable, but at the second location I got this beauty. Yeah, I just called a donut a beauty. I've been doing this for too long.
Anyways, red velvet! It was delicious! Very moist and great frosting. It was my overall favorite for the shootout and I can't wait to see if I can find it in store. 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment