Thursday, March 10, 2016

Tim Horton's

What: Canadian Maple (think Boston Cream but with maple frosting)
Where: Fargo, ND
When: Monday, March 7th, 2016

We decided to go to Fargo for my birthday this year because why not. Plus it was state number 46 for me, only four left! (Montana, West Virginia, Hawaii and Alaska, in case you were wondering. I forgot how close North Dakota was to Canada and was completely surprised to see a Tim Horton's there. Then I remembered we were maybe two hours from the Canadian border, if that.

Obviously we stopped because, as I told my sister, you gotta review the good with the bad. I'm not saying Tim Horton's is bad by any means, I liken it to the Dunkin Donuts of Canada. But this was one in a gas station, so it probably wasn't the best Tim Hortons.

Anyways, the Canadian Maple was perfect, as I remember it from the chance   encounters I had with it in Boston. I wish more places had maple in general, but especially filled maples. 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment