Monday, March 28, 2016

North Dakota Outdoor Show

For my birthday this year, Hubby and I went to North Dakota. Because why not? Actually it was because neither of us had been there (four states left for me!) and they were having an outdoor show, something I've always wanted to go to. So we headed up for the weekend and I was blown away by the things campers have in them these days. I grew up with a 1988 Coleman Pop up that slept 6 of us and had no a/c and no bathroom, but plenty of opportunities for family bonding time in the basically one big room that it was.

This post is themed "things I didn't think they could put in RVs"


1. "Tile backsplashes" that were actually just stickers. So I guess not as shocking.

2. Stairs. In an RV??? Where do they lead?

3. A lofted bedroom for the kids of course. 2 bedrooms in an RV? Crazy!

4. Back to kitchens, here's a kitchen island! This kitchen is nicer than my apartment kitchen!

5. I thought the lofted bedroom was cool, but then we saw RVs that had second bedrooms on the main floor (main floor in an RV? Insanity)

6. This may be an older technology, but I'd never seen one. A central vacuuming system! How convenient.

7. Double sinks in a bathroom. This bathroom is totally bigger than my apartment bathroom. 

Man. You can go RVing and never leave your RV! I didn't take pictures of all the tv's, because they were all basically full of televisions at this point. I'm not saying I always want to be tent camping, but I don't think I could do any of these. One RV cost over $400,000. Maybe we can get a tiny trailer someday, like a teardrop. Or another Coleman pop up! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment