Friday, June 5, 2015

National Donut Day Celebrations

Gotta start the day with my donut socks!
Hot and fresh from LaMar's!

It was the best LaMar's I've ever had!

Apple fritter from Randy's, althogh my brother pointed out this wasn't actually a donut.

Not the biggest selection because we may have slept in a little bit.

Dozens of glazed from Russ's for celerations with friends and family today and tomorrow.

Starting donut happy hour!

Boston Creme Pie drink with donut vodka, vanilla ice cream and chocolate drizzle.

A friend hooked me up with a lovely bottle of this stuff.

A late friend showed up to help finish some donuts and remind us that vodka goes perfectly with cranberry juice. Delicious!

And ending with a fun picture from the Olathe, KS police department.


Happy Donut Day everyone!

ps - I had tried to collect pictures of my family with their favorite donuts, but I didn't get them collected in time so they may have to wait till next week to get up here. Sorry for the delay!

No comments:

Post a Comment