Monday, June 29, 2015

Updated Camping Kitchen

Our first trip of the summer was a little bit of a let down because the weather was pretty bad and we didn't get to cook much (quick tip: a screened in kitchen tent is really a good idea if all you have is a sleeping tent, really wish we had had one on this past trip).


Other things that I added to the kitchen box: 
1. Apple corer (for a specific recipe that I never got to try out)
2. Plastic trays from the dollar store
3. Twine (for a clothes line, that I also never got to put up since it was raining and our site didn't have good trees for a clothes line)
4. Picnic table tablecloth pinchers (dollar store, totally helpful to hold down the dollar store table clothes I also brought)


Like I said, we didn't cook too much over the fire, mostly we used the Coleman camping stove, but there wasn't anything I wanted but didn't have for the cooking on this trip, so I would say it was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment