Thursday, June 18, 2015

Yoyo Donuts

What: Maple Bacon, Chocolate raised 
Where: 5757 Sanibel Dr, Minnetonka, MN 55343
When: Friday, May 22nd, 2015

Yoyo Donuts had a great look from the outside, and the inside was nicely decorated. But something just seemed off. Like it was all for show. It reminded me of a smoothie place that opened down the street from me when I lived in Boston that only had one blender. Maybe they just moved spaces and hadn't totally unpacked.
We arrived around 3 or 4 in the afternoon, which isn't the best time for donut selection. They did have their maple bacon, which was mentioned in their online reviews. I prefer a plain maple, but I won't turn down a maple bacon (and hey, if the bacon is helping the maple gain some more popularity, I'm all for it!)

The donuts were standard, neatly frosted and tasting exactly as you would expect your standard donut to taste. My husband liked the bacon, probably because it was still slightly soft and he likes softer bacon than I do. I'd give them both 2/5.



No comments:

Post a Comment