Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dunkin Donuts

I suppose I should write my thoughts on the biggest donut chain there is. One recently opened in Omaha and my aunt was asking me about it and didn't realize how much they have BESIDES donuts.

But first, the donut run down.
The raised donuts now seem dry compared to all the other donuts I've eaten for this blog.
Donut holes are good, they seem to stay more moist.
Boston Creme is my favorite normal (always available) donut.
Pumpkin cake is my favorite seasonal.
Others that I enjoy: obviously maple raised, this chocolate frosted chocolate filled one they had one valentines day. And that may be it. Real donut bakeries have ruined me from Dunkins!

Now the non donut run down.
I love sausage egg and cheese breakfast sandwiches on croissants. Soooooo good. But horrible for you. So only like twice a year. Special occasions only.
Coolattas. Amazing, with the right flavor combos. Love half strawberry half lemonade, can't stand full strawberry. Strawberry can also go with orange if they don't have lemonade. Just be ready for a sugar rush.

I have no idea what the coffee tastes like. I don't like coffee, not sure if I mentioned that before...just the donut please. Someone else will have to review the coffee, but I feel it's a love it or hate it thing.

1 comment:

  1. Dunkin coffee is awesome because they put donut glaze in it so it kinda tastes like donuts as well as coffee.

    (Kidding...about them putting glaze in, not about it tasting like donuts.)

    ReplyDelete