Monday, July 1, 2013

Pettit's Pastry

I'm going to call this an unofficial review, because I don't remember all the specifics. And I have no pictures. But I totally recommend them!

1. There are three locations of Pettit's in Omaha. The one in west Omaha closes before the afternoon masses get out at the Catholic church nearby. If you're going to open a donut place near a church, make sure you stay open till after the services let out on Sundays.

2. The only location I have successfully been to is at 502 N. 16th St. The donuts and pastries were amazing and well priced. Totally an old school tiny bakery where the store front is only about 10ft by 10ft. There is also a small parking lot.

3. The one in La Vista is new and I haven't been there yet, but I have a groupon so you know I have to go soon. And then you'll get a real review!

4. I also often have trouble remember their name. I need a donut notebook. And to stop taking notes on napkins and business cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment