Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Oh how I love the Onion...

Not-That-Important Employee Snatches Best Donut in Box

Best part: "Several employees told reporters that they were incensed at Schuler’s transgressive act, repeatedly noting that the “top-tier” donuts should be exclusively reserved for managers and the other more valuable members of the team."

I would like to know what the "top-tier" donuts would be. Can we make a list? Three best donut types. Everyone go! I'll post mine tomorrow, with a new review.

Also, ways to avoid this office blunder:
1. Make sure to get multiple maple cake donuts if you are the supplier.
2. Cut donuts in half! The frozen yogurt place I went to tonight had dividers for your cups so you could separate different flavors. Everyone loves to mix it up!
3. If you are the newbie, wait until only three donuts remain and then take whatever you want from those three. If people still complain, at that point it's their own fault for being so slow!

1 comment:

  1. If I were the newbie and didn't know anyone, I'd figure that anything frosted or filled is "top-tier" while glazed is up for grabs.

    If I am a "top-tier" person? Then hands off the glazed chocolate cake donut, newbie.

    ReplyDelete