Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Family Reunion Food

I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I'm in the middle of a move and the wireless at the new apartment is not the best...so I may be MIA for awhile...
But I thought I'd list all the food we had this past weekend! Because I like lists and food, obviously.

Friday:
LaCasa's pizza (hamburger & plain)
Salad
Chips
Chocolate Hy-Vee Cake that said "Halpenny Cuz Normal is Boring"
Vanilla Hy-Vee Cake that said "Halpenny When You Want the Very Best"
Mudslide Cake
Gluten Free brownies
Snickerdoodles
Chocolate chip cookies
Beer/wine/buzz balls/pop/water

Sunday:
Fried chicken
Ribs
Potato salad
Coleslaw
Chips
Baked beans with whole strips of bacon on top
Carrot/raisin/nut salad
Romona's coleslaw
PB M&M cookies
Chocolate Butterscotch Oatmeal cookies
Sugar cookies
Romona's lemon cake
Beer/wine/buzz balls/pop/water

I feel like I'm forgetting something...

No comments:

Post a Comment