Saturday, June 15, 2013

Barboloni

I'm sure the tablecloth was what attracted us.
Where: Ferry Building, San Francisco
What: Chocolate Creme
When: Sunday, April 7th, 2013

Menu, and proprietor in her hat

After I bought my organic donut, my friend bought one from this stand in the Ferry Building so we could compare the two. The woman had on a black trench coat and hat. It was interesting...anyways, they had a couple types of donuts and canolis, everything looked very authentic. The donut cost $3 with a tip in the tip jar. I wonder if you really have to tip for a donut. Hmm...

Sidetracked! The donut was yummy (especially compared to that other one from Pepples...). It had cinnamon and sugar sprinkled on the outside and the chocolate filling was light and fluffy. 4/5.

Just looks so nice and homemade, right?
Barboloni donut on the left,
Pepples on the right
I also like how some places I forget to take any pictures of and some places I end up with a bazillion pictures for one short review. I shall have to practice more! And eat more donuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment