Monday, June 24, 2013

Dunkin Donuts....in Thailand!

Where: Bangkok International Airport, lower level
What: Some sort of raised bar donut? Not sure...
When: Monday, October 29th, 2012.

Obviously when I saw a sign for Dunkin Donuts at the Bangkok Airport, I had to find it! I was in Thailand visiting a friend who was teaching there for a semester and it was an AMAZING trip. Bookended by a visit to a very international Dunkin Donuts before boarding the first of four flights back to Omaha. I don't even remember what the donut was (it wasn't labeled in English...)

I made Amy try some too!
It's a good thing I'm not allergic to
anything because I have no idea
what this was...
The donut itself tasted like any other raised donut in America, but the frosting was a little less flavorful. Of course, I didn't know what flavor they were aiming for. Also, I should point out this review is lacking in so many details because I totally had this donut months before my idea for the blog! So I didn't take any notes or anything! Next time, I'll take more notes for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment