Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Bob's Donuts & Pastry Shop

Look at the giant donut!
I was enthralled!
Where: 1621 Polk St, San Francisco
What: Maple frosted cake donut
When: Monday, April 8th, 2013.

Maple Cake for me

Chocolate raised and coffee for my friend

So many yummy donuts in the window!

This place was super cute and old fashioned. Tons of donuts in the window and a counter to sit and drink some coffee. If you like coffee. I don't like coffee. They also had a 9" novelty donut for $5.95 which would be an awesome birthday cake! A standard donut was $0.85. My maple cake was awesome, my friend said her chocolate raised was also super yummy, but the coffee was pretty mediocre. I tried a bite of the raised donut and may have actually liked it better than the cake. It was super fluffly. 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment