Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Coco Donuts

Where: 814 SW 6th, Portland OR
What: Maple frosted cake donut
When: Saturday, April 6th, 2013
Website: http://cocodonuts.com/

So for my final day in Portland, we had to find another donut place to finish my tour out. But it was hard to find anywhere online with a comprehensive list of awesome donut places to go while traveling. And that's the start of an idea! If you can't find the source you want online, make one yourself! :-)

Coco's had a stylish decor and looked very trendy. The downtown location we went to was very small, just room for a large display case and a bar off to the side, but no stools at it to sit.

The maple cake donut I had was my least favorite of the Portland donuts. It was small and dense, and the maple flavoring was more authentic than the frosting I'm used it. 3/5. My friend got a lavender cake donut. I wasn't brave enough to try it, lavender scares me from a bad experience when I was in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment