Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Ultimate Packing List

I know there are a lot of packing lists that you can buy out there that are probably kind of satirical and maybe a little intense. And maybe mines a little intense too. But this is what I've been using for multitudes of trips for at least 5 years now and I've shared it with a lot of friends and family (who all rave about it, but they could just be raving to be nice, so maybe their opinions were just negated...anyways). I love it. It works great for me. It helps me get organized and get moving and then I don't end up taking 5 tops and no pants, or repeating that time I took no underwear on a trip. Yeah. That happened. Don't make my mistakes, people.

(If you want to see the whole pdf/download it, right click on the pdf (not the little tiny preview) and open it in a new tab or window. Then you should be able to actually see it in all its glory! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment