Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Donuts & Things

Flattened donut. My bad.
Where: 1459 Polk St, San Francisco
What: Maple raised
When: Monday, April 8th, 2013


This place possibly has the best name of all the donut places I've been too. I almost wanted to name the blog Donuts and Things, but I didn't want to steal their name. It may have the worst location though, about half a block from Bob's Donuts. So I wasn't exactly hungry when we stumbled across it. Good thing that didn't stop me!

Oops...
The place was more of a cafe than a standard donut shop. One donut was 90 cents. Since I didn't eat my donut right away, it kind of got squished. Sorry for the horrible photo. It was pretty good though, exactly what you probably think of when you think raised donut. The maple was the more artificial flavoring that I like and the donut had a night flavor to it, not sure how it would have been better if I had no squished it so badly though. :-( 3.5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment