Monday, June 17, 2013

My travel bag

You may have seen this bag in that picture of my awesome dress a couple posts ago, but I thought it deserved it's own post. Because it's pretty awesome in and of itself. It is my go to carry on and has never let me down.






What makes it so awesome, you ask? Let me tell you!

I try to pack stuff into ziplock baggies
because the bag is so big things
can get all messed up if they're loose.

1. It is made of recycled bags so +1 for the environment.

2. I bought it through a school fundraiser so that's another +1.

3. When it's empty it weighs basically nothing. Who wants a heavy shoulder bag that just gets worse as you fill it?

4. It zips across the top for security. (And I don't just mean TSA)

Yeah...it's getting messy...
5. The bottom is nice and boxy so the top opens up really wide and you can actually find stuff in it.

6. It looks enough like a purse that I don't feel self conscience taking it as my personal item as a carry on.

7. It's plasticy so it's super easy to clean.

8. I'm sure I could keep going, but you guys probably just want to know where to get your own at this point :-) So here's your link: Mixed Bag Designs.

Full on mess. Back to ziplocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment